![]() |
| Emma Bauso |
Lost in Thought
Three years old and I walk the path around
my grandparents' farm in Maine. A girlie
girl in all ways I wear my frilly white party
dress and black buckle shoes to greet the
trees and plants, dancing like a sprite
across potato fields, the tractor stirring
clouds of fairy dust. Lost in thought, I will
dream I am the Potato Blossom Queen
not realizing that I have disappeared into
my own little world where imagination has
begun to bloom and my future as a poet has formed a bud.
Enjoy more posts by Karen A. VandenBos HERE.
![]() |
| Karen A.VandenBos |
Karen A VandenBos was born on a warm July morn in Kalamazoo, MI. A PhD course in Shamanism taught her to travel between two worlds. A two-time Best of the Net nominee, her writing has been published in Lothlorien Poetry Journal, Blue Heron Review, Moss Piglet, Feed the Holy, and others.


Wonderful poem...so glad it was posted and I got to read it.
ReplyDeleteBarb Leonard knows me and my weird comments or sometimes not being able to put into words why I like a poem but I can get into this poem!
ReplyDelete