Friday, July 25, 2025

Living in the Land of I Don’t Know by Lulu Logan

 

Andrew Neel

Living in the Land of I Don’t Know

 

Living in the land of I don’t know

Waiting for direction for which way to go

Waiting for the voice of the One who will show

When and where and why I should go

Yes, I’m living in the land of I don’t know.

 

Abiding in the space of I don’t know

It’s all a state of grace, 

This I completely know.

Confused and scared as the four winds blow

Still living in the land of I don’t know.

 

Resting in the arms of the One who does know

Protected and connected from above and below

Not resisting where I am in the I don’t know

One step at a time, my path is aglow

As I float in the land of I don’t know.

Recently published in Journal of Expressive Writing.

© Lulu Logan


Enjoy other posts by Lulu Logan HERE.


Lulu Logan


Lulu and her three 4-legged children live happily together, cozily nestled every morning within the piles of pillows and blankets, welcoming the sunrise in Winter Garden, Florida.

Follow Feed the Holy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be supportive and kind in your comments.

Featured Post

The Great Blue Heron by Terry Allen

Chris F The Great Blue Heron I’m out for a walk in the backland forest on the north side of the Chippewa Flowage. It’s early morning. It’s c...