Friday, March 28, 2025

You Know, You Should Keep This Untitled by Kushal Poddar

 

Alan Cabello

You Know, You Should Keep This Untitled 

The fallen leaves draw a conclusion 
I hesitate to reach. A growing sapling amidst 
the bricks does.
Some conclusions I cannot reach 
are in the whistling of the crazy nomad 
who has coiled his addicted sleep 
on the concrete below our building. 
Sometimes I comprehend, see the clouds 
in the mirror and the shine in my eyes once they rain.

© Kushal Poddar


Enjoy more posts by Kushal Poddar HERE.



Kushal Poddar


Kushal Poddar has authored ten books, the latest being
A White Can For The Blind Lane, and his works have been translated into twelve languages. He is a co-editor for Outlook Magazine and the editor of Words Surfacing. He does illustrations and sketches for various magazines.

1 comment:

Please be supportive and kind in your comments.

Featured Post

The Great Blue Heron by Terry Allen

Chris F The Great Blue Heron I’m out for a walk in the backland forest on the north side of the Chippewa Flowage. It’s early morning. It’s c...