Saturday, August 8, 2026

THIS WORLD by Lorraine Caputo

skigh_tv

THIS WORLD

I meditate in the blood light

of that eclipsing moon

When I return

to this world

my unsteady self

captures its image

I delve again

into that other world

deeply immersed in dreams

I do not remember

& awaken to a heavy rain

cleansing this world

© Lorraine Caputo

Enjoy more posts by Lorraine Caputo HERE.


Lorraine Caputo

Poet-translator Lorraine Caputo’s 
works appear internationally in over 500 journals and 23 collections of poetry – including In the Jaguar Valley (Dancing Girl Press, 2023). She is a Best of the Net and Pushcart Prize nominee. She journeys through Latin America, listening to the voices of the pueblos and Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be supportive and kind in your comments.

Featured Post

THIS WORLD by Lorraine Caputo

skigh_tv THIS WORLD I meditate in the blood light of that eclipsing moon When I return to this world my unsteady self captures its image ...